Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 30 money back guarantee.
Product(s) returned for credit or refund are subject to the following terms and condition:
- The product(s) must be returned to our physical address within thirty (30) working days from the date of purchase.
- Customers will be responsible for all shipping costs unless the product(s) received were damaged or wrongly supplied.
- All returns MUST be in its original packaging and in resellable condition.
Products below are excluded from this guarantee, except where they are faulty or wrongly supplied:
- All Sewing threads
- Needles and sharps
Bernina Sewing Centre Limited
All intellectual property on this Site, including without limit, the text, graphics and copyright works is owned by us (or our relevant content supplier). We are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this Site.
Right to Use Site and Content
You may access, view, reproduce and print the content on this Site provided you only use that content for your personal use or otherwise in relation to using or considering using any of the services we provide through this Site.
If you wish to link to any part of this Site, you must obtain our prior written consent.
All Liability Excluded
To the extent permitted by law:
- all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this Site or the content on or accessed through it; and
- we will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this Site or the content on or accessed through it.
If the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded nor limited by the above. If you are using this Site or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.
Although we have tried to ensure the content on this Site is current, accurate and complete, we do not guarantee that such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. We will take action, within a reasonable time, to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to our attention.
You acknowledge that this Site may not always be available or some of the functions on this Site may be temporarily unavailable and that we will not be liable to you in respect of any inability to access or use this Site at any time.
Third Party Websites
This Site may contain links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by and are not controlled by us. We do not check, endorse, approve or agree with third party websites this Site links to.
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned!
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
Questions and Queries
If you have any questions regarding these policies please contact us using the form below or call us on 0508 476 464