$1.75 – $3.50
REYNOLDS FREEZER PAPER
Perfect for templates, stencils, appliqués and quilt patterns.
EASY QUILT APPLIQUÉS:
- DRAW design on paper side of freezer paper, cut out.
- PIN paper side of design to wrong side of fabric.
- CUT OUT fabric pieces with 3/16" extra fabric allowance around design. Cut 1/8" long slits in curved edges to easy fabric. Press seam allowance over edge of template. Remove pins.
- LIGHTLY ADHERE fabric pieces to material by pressing in place with a hot, dry iron. stitch fabric pieces to background material, leaving small area unstitched.
- PULL OUT Freezer Paper through unstitched area; stitch closed.
MAKE NON-SLIP STENCILS - Temporarily adhere the plastic side to fabric with hot, dry iron. Peel off stencil when paint dries.